We are graded as a good school!
Our Ofsted Report can be read below. We are absolutely delighted with the outcome and hope that you share our enthusiasm. We would like to thank all of our team, including staff, governors, parents and children for their hard work and support in making our journey through continuous improvement achievable.
I would also like to thank those parents/carers who completed the online parent view survey and gave their time to speak with the inspectors. I have listed the positive points that Ofsted have included in their report.
- The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- Pupils are safe, well-behaved and make good progress in all three key stages in subjects across the curriculum including writing, reading and mathematics.
- Results from the 2018 national assessments show that pupils’ attainment was above average in writing, mathematics and reading in key stages 1 and 2 and in the early years foundation stage (EYFS).
- You provide inspiring leadership and the school’s strong leadership team works well together.
- Staff morale is high, and parents are highly supportive of the school.
- School governance is effective, and you have strong and trusting relationships with the local authority
Should you have any questions or wish to discuss anything in the report, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Mrs Paula Weaver
You can read the full report below: