What resources are available for my child?
A range of resources will be available in all learning areas to support learning for children operating at different levels.
These are identified on children’s Individual Inclusion Plans.
- All children have access to a wide range of cross curricular resources with different types of practical and visual apparatus to support learning and progress.
- Our reading books, in class and to take home, are book banded so that they are at the right level for your child to make progress.
- We have a range of ICT equipment including iPads, computers and cameras to support children recording their work in different ways across the school environment.
- Positions of tables and chairs are always considered for children with physical, hearing or sight impairment.
- Reading materials are enlarged for children with sight impairment.
- Our working walls have examples of teacher models to support independent learning.
- Children are encouraged to talk with partners or in small groups to develop their ideas, reason and articulate before recording them.
- Visual prompts are available on classroom display boards including times tables, behaviour reminders and zone boards.