How will the school involve your child in decisions about their education?
Pupil voice and pupil participation is a vital element of the educational success of all pupils.
For this reason, we aim to involve all pupils in our school in their own education. We use a variety of strategies to support this including:
- Child being involved in reviewing their own progress and setting next steps/ targets.
- Self-assessment at the beginning and end of their learning.
- Having a range of equipment and resources available for the child to choose and use.
- Ensuring all children have an opportunity to work with a variety of different learning partners.
- Pupil voice
- School council
- Communication cards
- Visual timetables
- Task management boards
- Personalised work stations
- One page profiles
- Membership of the school council
- Learning breaks