How will the school ensure appropriate and effective teaching and learning for my child with SEND?
We do this through:
- Tracking your child’s progress and holding teachers to account through termly pupil progress meetings.
- Delivering appropriate interventions and focus group work.
- Half-termly book scrutiny for all classes and constructive feedback to teachers.
- Classroom observations and learning walks, including monitoring the learning environment.
- Regular assessment.
- Use of Individual Inclusion Plans/ ITP profiles/ One Page Pupil Profiles to support additional needs.