Reception Open Days
If your child is due to start Reception in September 2015, we would like to invite you to visit our wonderful school on one of the following dates: Wednesday 22nd October- 1.30pm & Wednesday 5th November- 1.30pm & Wednesday 12th November – 1.30pm/ 6pm & Wednesday 19th November- 1.30pm *If you require a different time, please contact the office. 60 Places Available
Allens Croft Primary is a friendly, vibrant and exciting school in Kings Heath, Birmingham. We are fortunate to have a modern building and excellent grounds for our children to learn and play in.
The local authority are currently in the process of expanding Allens Croft into a two form entry school; meaning that we will have an intake of 60 instead of 30. We excitedly await a brand new building to accommodate our extra pupils.
We hope that by visiting our website you will find lots of useful and interesting information. If there is anything you would like to know that is not included on our website, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for visiting our website.
Look what's new on our web...
- 20 Oct 14: A new page featuring a selection of Photographs of the children at work and play.
- 20 Oct 14: Updated details and prices on our school Uniform page.
- 20 Oct 14: More new photographs in our home page carousel.
- 13 Oct 14: Updated list of school Governing Body members.
- 13 Oct 14: Additional outdoor photographs in our School Tour.
- 13 Oct 14: Some new photographs in our home page carousel.
- 05 Oct 14: An introduction and photograph of our Chair of Governors.
- 05 Oct 14: We had a special Seaside Lunch Day including our very own ice cream parlour.
- 05 Oct 14: Parents' Letter re: Year 3 trip to Blakesley Hall.
- 05 Oct 14: Parents' Letter re: Year 1 trip to Black Country Museum.
- 30 Sep 14: Recent newsletter and diary dates.
- 30 Sep 14: Parents' Letter re: Year 2 trip to Black Country Museum.
- 25 Sep 14: Parents' Letter re: Special Seaside Day lunch.
- 20 Sep 14: Pupil Premium spending plans for 2013/14.
- 20 Sep 14: Our SATs Results for the 2013/14 school year.
- 20 Sep 14: Details of our partnership link with Kings Heath Library.
- 20 Sep 14: Details of our Wednesday Afternoon Biscuit Club.
- 20 Sep 14: A new section on Parental Invovement at our school.
- 20 Sep 14: New contact names regarding the Safeguarding of children.
- 20 Sep 14: Updated school Clubs information.
- 20 Sep 14: Updated information on our school Curriculum.
- 20 Sep 14: New drawings of our staff members.
- 15 Sep 14: A list of extra-curricular activities currently on offer to our children.
- 15 Sep 14: More Values that we uphold here at Allens Croft.
- 15 Sep 14: Updated list of school Governing Body members.
- 15 Sep 14: New staff list and photographs of new staff.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 20 October, 2014