Welcome to our Inclusion page!
Here you will find lots of information about supporting children and families with Inclusion Needs.
Meet the Inclusion Team!
Assistant Head/ Inclusion Lead/ SENCo/Lead DSL
Inclusion and Pastoral Support/DSL
Allens Croft Primary is an inclusive school which focuses on the well-being and progress of every pupil. We actively seek to remove the barriers to learning that may hinder or exclude individual pupils, or groups of pupils. Within Inclusion we will look to support children and families in areas, such as:
- Special Educational Needs (SEND)
- Looked After Children (LAC)
- Post Looked After Children (PLAC)
- English as an Additional Language (EAL)
- Social Emotional Mental Health Needs (SEMH - previously behaviour)
- Medical Needs
- Attendance/Punctuality Needs
- Accessibility Requirements
- Safeguarding/Child Welfare
- Admissions and Pupil Movement Enquiries
To ensure that all children have the opportunity to reach their full potential we offer support through a variety of strategies/interventions:
- Open and honest information sharing
- Early Help Intervention
- Signposting to external agencies
- Referring families to relevant agencies as required (for example family support, community paediatrics, speech and language etc)
- Attending appointments with parents/carers at the Child Development Centre
- Supporting parents/carers to liaise with external agencies as required
- Medical Support (this can include creating individual care plans for children and young people)