On 25th May 2018 new regulations affecting how our school handles people's data were introduced. This is called the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The GDPR aim to strengthen the protection of personal data in light of significant technological changes since the original Data Protection directive in 1995.
We are working on ensuring our on-going compliance across the six data protection principles and we will be appointing a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to ensure that data within school is:
- Processed fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner.
- Used for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Used in a way that is adequate, relevant and limited.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept no longer than is necessary.
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data.
Below you will find a range of documents and consent forms which help us comply with these changes. If you have any questions, require any further information or would like to request hard copies of any of the below documents, please do not hesitate to contact Miss Miles at the school.
We thank you for you patience whilst we work towards this ongoing process.