Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant
September 2018 Start Date
Allens Croft Primary School
Allens Croft Road, Kings Heath, Birmingham, B14 6 RP
0121 675 2611
At Allens Croft Primary School, we serve a diverse community and at the heart of our ethos is the drive to ensure that everyone celebrates and embraces equality for all and actively challenges any form of discrimination. Our latest OFSTED inspection has been graded as good across all areas. We are looking for a committed, hard-working, enthusiastic teaching assistant who is able to consistently demonstrate good classroom practice.
We would like to recruit a teaching assistant who:
- Has experience of working within Key Stage 2, in a school setting
- Has excellent behaviour management skills
- Builds positive relationships and is a role model for the children they teach
- Supports the aspirational ethos of the school
- Has high expectations of pupils and themselves
- Be able to inspire, challenge and motivate all children to achieve.
- Have a commitment to working strategically as part of a team to improve standards of teaching and learning
- Have the confidence, skills and abilities to lead and manage interventions
- Applications from graduates will be particularly welcomed
In return we can offer:
- A positive, welcoming environment
- Real opportunities to contribute to the learning development of pupils
- Supportive Governor and Staff Team
- Latest technology to support teaching and learning
- Personalised CPD packages
Please contact the school office on 0121 675 2611 if you would like to book an appointment to visit the school. For a detailed Job Description and an application pack, please visit our website at www.allcroft.bham.sch.uk. If you have not been contacted within one week of the closing date, then please assume, on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted. We reserve the right to close the advert early, should there be an overwhelming response.
Closing date –Monday 25th June at 12 noon
Interviews will take place on Thursday 28th June
‘This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children, and expects our staff and volunteers to share this commitment’. At Allens Croft we agree to treat everyone fairly and equally regardless of; Age, Disability, Gender, Race and Nationality, Religion or Belief, Pregnancy, Marriage, Transgender Identity or Sexual Orientation.